2021-22 (Financial Year) Mental Fitness Diary
The 2021/22 Financial Year (Mid-Year) diary that helps you become stronger, calmer & more focused.
Discover how resilience, Mental Fitness & and the skills of The Mental Fitness Toolkit can change your life.
Resilience Agenda’s mission is to inspire people to think of their Mental Fitness just like they do their Physical Fitness and to become more positive, pro-active and preventative with how they approach Mental Health.
The 2021/22 Resilience Agenda Mental Fitness Diary offers you some of the most important insights that will make the biggest difference to your Mental Fitness laid out over 16 two-page spreads. Each month and throughout the diary, we empower you to apply over 50 practical activities and workouts that you can integrate into your busy life.
That’s because mental health is about more than just mental illness, with science showing there are small, everyday, life-long skills we can turn into habits to make a real difference to how we think and feel.
If you’ve been looking for a way to improve your understanding of Mental Health in a relevant, empowering and practical way, then Resilience Agenda’s mission, everyday tips and workouts, the 10 tools of The Mental Fitness Toolkit, and our common-sense and inspiring language could be the place to start.
The 2021/22 Financial Year Mental Fitness Diary is available now and is an ideal way to get started on Mental Fitness for the year, and makes a meaningful mid-year gift for staff training and awareness, events & conferences, wellbeing seminars or client gifts.
We also offer bulk discounts for companies, schools and charities.
- A5 size – 300grams
- 52 weekly 2-page spreads
- Small enough to fit in your bag, but enough space to write
- 16 monthly Mental Fitness Fitness ‘Themes’ and topics
- Over 50 practical workouts and ‘Make it Happen’ steps
- FSC Certified Paper and flexible & hardwearing soft-touch cover
- Strong hand-crafted spine that lays flat and won’t fall apart
- 2021/22 Financial-Year Australian and International weekly diary and planner with Mental Fitness strategies, ideas and inspiration.
- Dates – July 1 2021 to June 30 2022
- 12 monthly wellbeing topics and over 50 workouts for 2021/22.
- Flat rate shipping across Australia, so buying two or more saves you money.
- Fast delivery within Australia (and we ship overseas).
- Available in a choice of 3 stylish colors including Navy, Teal and Grey.
- High quality 100gsm FSC-certified environmentally-friendly premium non-bleed paper.
- Premium soft-touch, matte-finish, flexible vegan-friendly leatherette cover.
- Elastic enclosure strap
- Financial Year 2021/22 – A5 size – 192 pages – 210mm x 150mm
- Dates – July 1 2021 to June 30 2022
- Yearly layout, monthly layouts and weekly layouts – plan your week over two whole pages.
- Over 50 monthly Mental Fitness strategies, reminders and self-development suggestions.
- Everyday resilience tips and techniques as well as weekly inspirational quotes.
- Key Australian and International public and school holidays, major events and health awareness dates.
- Weekly notes section plus 14 whole pages of blank space for plans, lists and sketches.
- Yearly travel and holiday planners, birthdays and events planner.
- Two gorgeous high-quality ribbon bookmarkers for easy quick reference.
- High-quality elastic enclosure band.
Why choose a Mental Fitness Diary?
How can a diary help with mental health awareness and applying Mental Fitness habits into your busy life?
The way we structure our time and prioritize our wellbeing activities impacts the habits we are able to establish and how we routinely respond to stressful or uncertain situations. Essentially, the more we can invest into self-care, the more energy and focus we will have to handle life’s ups and downs.
If you’re like most people, your self-care or Mental Fitness activities don’t appear in our calendar. That means we don’t prioritize them. As a result we fill our time with other, potentially less meaningful activities. Time is never empty, however we often don’t feel like doing what is good for us on the spur of the moment.
By planning activities that are good for our mental health in advance, we give ourselves structure, direction and purpose with how we plan our week. Rather than relying on ‘how we feel’ or fitting Mental Fitness workouts or stress recovery around our other priorities or appointments, using a diary helps us create a regular pattern of activities that suit us, and which over time can become automatic.
Use your electronic calendar by all means for work appointments, while using your Mental Fitness Diary for the things that impact your mental and physical health. Plan ahead when you’ll sleep, what you’ve eat, when and how often you’ll move, when you’ll catch up with friends, and when you’ll sit down to reflect, write, meditate, plan, or reframe challenges.
The 2022 Mental Fitness Diary is a daily companion reminding you of your intention to invest in your mental health. Jam packed with encouragement, consolation, and practical tools, it’s more than a diary – it’s an inspiring, stylish and practical way to start your day.
Shipping & Returns
- Items shipped with 24 hours of ordering
- Flat rate $6 shipping anywhere in Australia
- Free shipping when you spend over $100 – Our flat-rate domestic shipping is only $6
- Fast international shipping available (subject to local COVID-19 restrictions) - Please be aware of current global supply chain delays.
All our items are shipped directly from our Melbourne based warehouse within 4 hours of being ordered by you online. On the one hand, that means fast shipping, on the other, it means its very hard to change your mind because ‘that ship has sailed’ and postage and handling is expensive.*
We use Australia Post for our shipping for the best rates, quickest delivery and best reach across Australia and the world.
Estimated delivery times for Melbourne and Sydney metro are (usually) 1-2 days, Regional VIC and NSW Brisbane and Adelaide 2-3 days, Perth 3-4 days, and for everywhere else, standard times for Australia Post deliveries. *** During the COVID-19 situation, please be patient with potential delays to shipping & handling and order early for Christmas.
For international customers, regular shipping times from Australia depend on where you are. Please bear in mind that in some countries, imports can be stopped at customs and require collection and further payment.
Most of all – thanks for your support and for helping Resilience Agenda grow and share our inspiring message of Mental Fitness.